CQL-Java, version 1.0 - Changes
29th June 2007
Changes between versions
of the cql-java distribution:
- Support for profiled relations and relation modifiers:
we now recognise any non-key word as a relation or modifier,
rejecting those that are not of the form
prefix.name since these must be
explicitly tied to a ``context'' (what used to be called a
qualifier-set or index-set).
- Support for version 1.1 as described at
Since this is a significant leap forward, the version
numbering increases to the next major version.
- "Qualifiers" renamed as "indexes" throughout, to match what
is now universal CQL terminology.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INCOMPATIBLE API CHANGES
- The class UnknownQualifierException is replaced by
- The CQLTermNode method getQualifier() is
replaced by getIndex().